... life is made of. A collection of ideas, ramblings, musings, and the periodic deep thought. A place to explore the stuff...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Random thoughts


I seem to have a lot of random thoughts. Periodically they end up connected like some intricate dot pattern, but I'm often the only one who sees the connection. And, so it goes. I've decided to post this pic of Sedona, Arizona. I took it awhile back when I was up there with a friend. I kept watching the light change and simultaneously kept seeing different shapes in the rock dependent on the light. This only mildly amused my friend, but kept me busy for quite some time. There is something about it, though, that is majestic, yet simple at the same time, that continues to remind me that God is incredibly creative. Now, I realize these red rocks aren't just there for me to enjoy (trust me, there was plenty of traffic that day), but oh how I do enjoy the moments of "light" He gives -whether it is in how I view the mountains(which I love), the red rock, my own life, God's grace and patience with my questions, and even the April Fool's jokes cleverly "planted" by my 12 year old son. Yet another example of a dot pattern. And, so it goes...

No comments: