... life is made of. A collection of ideas, ramblings, musings, and the periodic deep thought. A place to explore the stuff...

Monday, February 26, 2007

More

... doctors, more bloodwork... but I made a doctor laugh today, more than once. More than one doctor, too. Some days are like that.

The great part of it all was that because Not so Little Man Anymore needed some bloodwork and a couple of knee xrays (and wow, I know why he's complaining so much now...), we got to spend the day together, talking, laughing, sharing the journey.


I loved today.

1 comment:

Monique said...

hiya, mis-place comment here... hoping to get noticed... hoping you have email announcement with each new comment..... maybe I should have posted this comment in the "ever feel like an idiot?" post because I do feel like that. I can't find your email addie anywhere, it's not in any of my accounts and that's strange. So email me, ok? (fieryone3@gmail.com) no one saw that, right?